3rd INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MEDIA TRIENNALE - RADOM 2016
- Entry form
- exchange of experiences
- promotion of young creators
- creation of the forum regarding the confrontation of the achievements of young creators of
digital media from Polish academic centres and from abroad.
Conditions of participation:
1. The participants of the competition can only be students of universities which have artistic studies and the graduates in the last 5 years.
2. Not more than three works in each of the two categories can be submitted.
3. The application for the competition commences with sending the work to the
following e-mail address:
Wydział Sztuki Politechniki Radomskiej
ul. Malczewskiego 22
together with an application form published on: www.triennale.pr.radom.pl
There is a possibility of submitting applications in the form of attachments to: triennale.pr.radom.pl
The e-mail should be titled: 3rd INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MEDIA TRIENNALE - RADOM 2016
Mails from abroad should have additional information:
Artwork for cultural purpose only. Not for commercial use. No commercial value.
4. The description of each work should contain: the title of work, the year of this creation, technique, first name, surname and address of the participant and the name of the University.
5. No application fees will be collected.
6. The organizer does not return submitted works to the competition participants.
7. The submission of works is equivalent to the declaration of authors rights, the author’s agreement to copyright all together with his/her first name and surname and processing of personal data for the aims related to the competition with the right of inspection and edition of the data. The works without the application form or with the application form missing data will be rejected.
8. The filling in and signing of the application form is equivalent with the acceptance of the rules and conditions of the participation in the competition.
9. The final date of the submission of the works is 31 October 2016. The works submitted after the date will not be taken into consideration (the date of the postage is not significant).
10. In case of submitting the work on CD the works should be properly protected by the author.
11. The organizer is not responsible for any damages of the works during the transport. The works which do not apply with the rules or damaged will not be taken into consideration.
12. The participants of the competition bear costs of the transport of their works.
13. The organizers reserve the rights to publishing of submitted works in media and documenting them for the needs of publishers without paying royalties to the authors.
14. The jury will select works for the competition exhibition. The participants will be informed about the works selected by the organizers. The members of the jury will be announced on the web page of the 1st International Digital Media Triennale till 31 May 2016.
15. The decisions and verdicts of the jury are final.
16. The jury will make decisions in cases not regulated by these rules.
17. The organizers ensure the publication of selected works on the Internet.
18. The results will be announced on www.triennale.uniwersytetradom.pl
and www.wydzialsztuki.uniwersytetradom.pl not later than 22 December 2016.
19. The presentation of chosen works in the form public exhibitions is planned.
20. The laureates of the competition will obtain honorary diplomas and the organizers are attempting to obtain prizes for the laureates.
dr Szymon Piasta
mgr Marcin Noga
Categories of digital recording:
- static picture
- dynamic picture
- static picture:
Each of the creators can send three works completed in widely understood digital technique. The graphics should be delivered in an electronic version. Their dimensions: the longer side – min 1000 px, 300dpi, JPEG, maximum size of the file 2 MB.
Please to the following e-mail address:
- the dynamic picture:
Permissible formats: *.avi, *.mov, *.wmv, saved on a CD or DVD (in case of a file too “big,” the organizers reserve the right to compress it and adapt it to the needs of Internet presentation.
In case of any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us on: